RandomShit RandomShit

Its okay

Well I don't see what people are talking about it being too fast.. it ran the perfect speed for me. Mb I just think stick movies should be rather fast tho.

I did like the action and the violence, but the loop for the music wasn't a very good one, it didn't go completly.. and sounded a bit DBZesq, but from some of the things they were doing thats the sorta thing you were going for right?

I think that once you get a story line in there, and maybe a little bit of dialogue this could be worth alot more than I have given it.

The animation did seem pretty clean, but I do think that it was way too small... I mean I think the absolute min shoudl really bee the flash default settings... This white review box that I am typing in right now has pretty much the same dimensions as the movie...

MAGmcp responds:

lol )
it was supposed to be small, cos its paintbrush sticks.. if i needed more action space i ewud make it bigger but the sticks are the same size, look at "the battelfield"... it does not suppose to have a story, its supposed be funny becuz its totaly rendom and illogical.. and it has nothing to do with dbz, i didnt even ever watch dbz i have no idea whats it about...
i fixed the sound loop i just didnt uplaod it yet cos im kinda remaking the whole movie.. and i have other flashes on my hands so im very buzy.. and there ARE dialogs, but not in words, rather in symbols... take a close look...
thanx for the review =)

Virtual Drug Session Virtual Drug Session

This is in the drugs section?

Sorry how did something like this get into the drugs section of the site... I mean my toons I have up at the moment are not exactly what I would call quality flash but shit, this makes mine look like the matrix man.

I don't even get how that was a virtual drug taking.. u didn't show any of the effects.. just looped a needly sucking and blowing off screen.. andthe other stuff too. Well I suppose its better than some of the shit that gets onto this site...

Ork vs Samurai Ork vs Samurai

Orc can have a K if its 40k

Just to correct the person above, there is a fantasy game called warhammer, and a futeristic versian called Warhammer 40k, and in 40k the orcs were orcs with a K ORKS.. in comparision to there distant relatives the orcs.

I liked the animation and the art, very good, I just wish it had been longer. Still with skills like that I am sure you will be shelling out a real decent movie in no time :)

Juke box demo Juke box demo

hmmm..

Well there were only 3 tracks, and the videos to each one were hardly worth it.. but a juke box doesn't have videos.

As a flash cartoon juke box maybe thats a great idea, but it would probably be too big to get a decent number of songs on there...

I mean what 3 of them almost reaches the 5mb limit.

Also all the writing at the begining should be skipable It almost made me close the movie.

I really don't think its gonna work out, but hey its you work you do what you want with it.

SuperStick RPG SuperStick RPG

I love Final fantasy

I must say the only reason i like this is because of the FF referance and stuff.

I love the way u did it and kept the scores and stuff, how did you do it? I've been trying to work that out for... well ages.

Just as an idea.. for the limit breaks.. make him do something super speacial. Keep up the good work.. and mb next time use real chars instead of stickmen. Just a suggestion, i imagin its hard to do

Lunar Lander! Lunar Lander!

Not 100% sure

Okay i went to your site like you requested... the game was.. kinda interesting.. i loved the way you did it i thought that was great but unfortuantly its a bit buggy... mb thats me... but the rocket if it went off the screen at the top it didn't come back down... and when i finally got it to land on the landing pad very slowly.. i still died.. i tried many differant ways but it still didn't work.. also for some reason no matter what the gravity was and which direction i was facing the ship still went up

PaNdOrA-Tranceual -UNFINISHED PaNdOrA-Tranceual -UNFINISHED

not bad

Had to play it at half volume, very peaky.. simple and cheesy, but i like cheesey stuff, you need to work a bit on ur sound production but i do love the way you filtered the main riff in and out.

There is one sound in there that i don'l like but it was only in on its own breifly, i haven't got a time referance as the site doesn't offer one. But good effort!

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

i don see how it was cheesy.... or peaky.

but i watched the volume even more in the finished ver and everything seems to be at a perfect volume

Utlabase Overdrive Utlabase Overdrive

What the fuck?

What the fuck is this? This is not drum and bass.. you need to listen to some drum and bass, future prophecys, ronisize, andy c, pendulum are a few names that spring to mind, check them out.

You need to learn to use the program more, good luck, i hope to hear something good from you soon

DanAbnormal responds:

Sorry :(
Im not quite a frequent fruityloops user

All-Your-Base All-Your-Base

you need alot of work

Seriously do not use in built loops that fruity gives you, make your own from the samples or from other samples. Nicking loops is just fucking lazy.

Also if your going to put loops together like that you have to make sure they fit together, it sounds like your running loops at differant bpm.

DanAbnormal responds:

I dont know alot about fruityloops. This was jsut an attempt, and i thought it was pretty good seeing fruityloops is quite a bugger to use.